***ATTENTION: OUR BAG POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED!***
All bags are subject to a thorough search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has a right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue, please return them to your vehicle. Bags cannot be larger than 13”x15″. No backpacks of any size. We thank you for your patience and understanding. The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
Some other things to note before you make your way to Merriweather:
• Mobile tickets will only be accepted on a mobile phone. Printed out QR codes will not be allowed entry to the venue.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice.
• For most performances, gates open 90 minutes prior to showtime.
• No Re-entry
• No bottles, cans, coolers, or baskets.
• Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer, refer to show for exceptions.
• No outside beverages.
• Personal food items in a clear, disposable, non-glass container are permitted. (1 per guest)
• No professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
• Alcohol, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
• No laser pointers, weapons or selfie sticks.
• Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places. No smoking is allowed. Also the use of vapes or electronic cigarettes is prohibited.
• No light able tobacco products allowed inside gates.
• Shoes must be worn.
• No pets.
• Everyone needs a ticket in the pavilion.
• Children under 2 are free on the lawn for most shows.
• All performances are rain or shine.
• Lawn chairs are permitted on most shows; however there are times when only lawn chairs with no legs (stadium seats) are allowed.
• Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
Patrons requesting special accommodations for medications and medical devices should contact the venue, 410-715-5550 or email@example.com in advance, or speak to the Security Supervisor at their gate of entry. All entry/exit gates are accessible and patrons may enter through authorized points of entry. All persons, bags, and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the venue. No bag or item larger than 13×15 will be permitted inside the venue.
LOST AND FOUND
We all have those freakout moments where our pocket that is normally full is empty. Or, maybe you just can’t find your gnarly sunglasses. Either way, Merriweather Post Pavilion’s Lost and Found is located in the Customer Service Yurt on the property, during shows. You can drop by or text the Help Line 410-992-2141. After the performances you can call our Administrative Offices 410-715-5550 to see if your lost item has been turned in!
SEATED ORCHESTRA CONFIGURATION
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING ORCHESTRA CONFIGURATION