COVID SAFETY PROCEDURES:
You may have heard about our policy requiring all patrons to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. We are expanding on that policy and wanted to make you aware.
Please note that all I.M.P. venues – 9:30 Club, Merriweather Post Pavilion, The Anthem, and Lincoln Theatre – will soon require full vaccination against COVID-19 for entry at all events.
Beginning October 17, 2021 and until further notice, only patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be able to attend events at I.M.P. venues. Proof of vaccination can be your physical vaccine card or a photo of your card. Exceptions will only be made for children under 12 and those with qualifying medical conditions preventing them from becoming vaccinated. For those patrons, a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR laboratory test taken within 48 hours of the show date will be accepted. Refunds WILL NOT be issued for failure to provide proof of vaccine or negative test.
Until October 17, our previously-announced policy requiring proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative laboratory test from the past 72 hours, along with a matching photo ID, remains in effect. Please note, some artists will require a stricter policy, so please check the individual show page for details.
Thank you for your understanding, and for helping us return to live events as safely as possible
What proof of full vaccination will you accept?
At this time, we can accept your physical vaccination card or a photo of your vaccination card. The name on the card must match the name on your photo ID. Full vaccination means that it’s been at least 14 days since your second Pfizer or Moderna shot, or since your single J&J shot.
What type of test result will you accept?
We will accept documented (either printed or digital) negative medically-administered laboratory-based VIRAL test results from a test taken within 72 hours before the show. The documentation must include the type of test, the healthcare entity that issued the test, the test date, and the name of the person being tested. At-home self tests will not be accepted.
Your venues are all ages. Can I still bring my child to a show?
Of course, but they will also need to provide proof of vaccination (if eligible and vaccinated) or a negative test result. We understand that children may not have a photo ID.
Will venue staff be following the same guidelines?
All staff working in our venues are required to be fully vaccinated.
PLEASE NOTE: The above is Merriweather’s policy, however, if an artist determines that they would like a stricter policy, we will honor that for individual shows. Please check the individual show page to see if an artist’s policy differs from ours before planning your visit to our venue.
If you have a question regarding Merriweather’s vaccine and testing requirements that is not answered here, please email email@example.com.
BAG POLICY: All bags are subject to a thorough search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has a right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue, please return them to your vehicle. Bags cannot be larger than 13”x15″. No backpacks of any size. We thank you for your patience and understanding. The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority.
Some other things to note before you make your way to Merriweather:
• Mobile tickets will only be accepted on a mobile phone. Printed out QR codes will not be allowed entry to the venue.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice.
• For most performances, gates open 90 minutes prior to showtime.
• No Re-entry
• No bottles, cans, coolers, or baskets.
• Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer, refer to show for exceptions.
• No outside beverages.
• Personal food items in a clear, disposable, non-glass container are permitted. (1 per guest)
• No professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
• Alcohol, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
• No laser pointers, weapons or selfie sticks.
• Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places. No smoking is allowed. Also the use of vapes or electronic cigarettes is prohibited.
• No light able tobacco products allowed inside gates.
• Shoes must be worn.
• No pets.
• Everyone needs a ticket in the pavilion.
• Children under 2 are free on the lawn for most shows.
• All performances are rain or shine.
• Lawn chairs are permitted on most shows; however there are times when only lawn chairs with no legs (stadium seats) are allowed. No lawn chairs of any kind will be permitted on the SkyLawn.
• Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
Patrons requesting special accommodations for medications and medical devices should contact the venue, 410-715-5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, or speak to the Security Supervisor at their gate of entry. All entry/exit gates are accessible and patrons may enter through authorized points of entry. All persons, bags, and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the venue. No bag or item larger than 13×15 will be permitted inside the venue.
LOST AND FOUND
We all have those freakout moments where our pocket that is normally full is empty. Or, maybe you just can’t find your gnarly sunglasses. Either way, Merriweather Post Pavilion’s Lost and Found is located in the Customer Service Yurt on the property, during shows. You can drop by or text the Help Line 410-992-2141. After the performances you can call our Administrative Offices 410-715-5550 to see if your lost item has been turned in!
SEATED ORCHESTRA CONFIGURATION
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING ORCHESTRA CONFIGURATION